I was actually shocked to know that there actually are essential oil blends for happiness
Achieving happiness may seem like a daunting task, but I’m here to help! A key component of happiness is taking care of oneself, and what better way to do that than by using essential oils? Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing some of our favorite essential oil blends for happiness.
Lemon Essential Oil Blend
Lemon essential oil is known for its ability to uplift mood, reduce stress, and promote concentration.
When diffused, lemon oil can help to create a refreshing and energetically positive atmosphere. I recommend diffusing lemon oil in the morning or whenever you need a pick-me-up during the day.
To make your own lemon essential oil blend, mix together:
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 8 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 4 drops of lavender essential oil
Diffuse for 30 minutes or until desired results are achieved.
Citrus Bliss Essential Oil Blend
This invigorating essential oil blend is perfect for when you need an energizing pick-me-up.
Citrus Bliss can also help to reduce anxiety and promote a positive mood. This blend is especially beneficial in the winter months when Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is common.
To make your own Citrus Bliss blend, mix together:
- 10 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 8 drops of orange essential oil
- 6 drops of lemon essential oil promote positivity and fight off citrusy scents!
Make sure to shake the bottle before using it.
Diffuse for 30 minutes or until desired results are achieved.
You can also add a few drops to your favorite diffuser necklace or bracelet so you can enjoy the benefits of citrus bliss anywhere!
Positively Poppy Essential Oil Blend
Poppy seed extract has traditionally been used in herbalism to lift spirits and ease anxiety.
This sweet and floral essential oil blend is designed to do just that! To make your own Positively Poppy blend, mix together:
- 10 drops of sweet orange essential oil
- 8 drops of mandarin essential oildiffusergy
Oil diffusers are amazing because they allow you to enjoy the benefits of essential oils without having to apply them topically. However, if you don’t have a diffuser or would prefer not to use one, you can always apply your favorite essential oils directly to your skin.
Just be sure to do a patch test first to check for allergic reactions!
When applying essential oils topically, it’s important to dilute them with a carrier oil such as grapeseed oil or jojoba oil. This will help prevent skin irritation. For the Positively Poppy blend, I recommend diluting 1 drop of each oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil.
Apply the diluted blend to your wrists, temples, or behind your ears as needed throughout the day.
Other essential oil blends for happiness to look into
Achieving happiness is a lofty goal that most of us strive for. Meditation is one great way to do so.
There are a variety of essential oil blends that can promote different emotions, such as happiness, peace, and calm. In this blog post, we will be discussing the top 10 essential oil blends for happiness.
So sit back, relax, and let the good vibes flow!
- Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is one of the most popular essential oils and it’s no surprise why. This oil has a calming effect on the mind and body, which can help reduce anxiety and stress. Diffusing lavender oil in your home or office can create a relaxing atmosphere, perfect for unwinding after a long day.
- Bergamot Oil
Bergamot oil has a citrusy-floral scent that is said to uplift the spirit and promote positive emotions. This oil can also help to reduce stress and anxiety. Add a few drops of bergamot oil to your diffuser or apply it topically with diluted carrier oil to enjoy its benefits.
- Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil has a woodsy scent that is known for promoting relaxation and inner peace. This oil can also help to improve focus and concentration. Diffuse frankincense oil in your workspace or add it to your favorite lotion or cream to enjoy its benefits throughout the day.
- Lemon Oil
As we saw above, Lemon oil has a fresh, invigorating scent that is said to boost energy levels and moods. This uplifting oil can also help to clear negative thoughts and emotions. Diffuse lemon oil in your home or office for an energizing pick-me-up or add it to your favorite DIY cleaning products for a fresh scent.
- Orange Oil
Orange oil has a sweet, refreshing scent that is known for promoting happiness and positive vibes. This cheerful oil can also help to reduce stress and tension. Diffuse orange oil in your home or office or add it to DIY household cleaning products for a citrusy smell that will make you smile.
- Jasmine Oil
Jasmine oil has a warm, floral scent that is said to boost self-confidence and self-esteem. This enchanting oil can also help to reduce stress and anxiety while promoting relaxation. Add jasmine oil to your diffuser or apply it topically with a diluted carrier oil for an unforgettable aromatherapy experience.
- Ylang-Ylang Oil: Ylang-ylang oil has a sweet, floral scent that is known for promoting feelings of joy and happiness. This sensual oil can also help reduce stress and anxiety while boosting self-confidence levels. Add ylang-ylang oil to your diffuser or apply it topically with diluted carrier oil for an aromatherapeutic experience that will leave you feeling happy and relaxed.
- Rose Oil Rose oil has a romantic, floral scent that is said to boost self-esteem levels while reducing stress and anxiety. This luxurious soil can also help improve circulation while providing relief from muscle aches and pains. Add rose oil o your diffuser or apply it topically with a diluted carrier oil for an aromatherapeutic experience you won’t soon forget.
- Peppermint Oil Peppermint oil has an afresh, minty scent that is known for invigorating the mind and body, perfect for when you need an extra energy boost. This cooling oil can also relieve symptoms associated with headaches, nausea, and indigestion.
These are just some of the many essential oil blends for happiness that I personally know of.
If you think of other, please share in the comments below!