Each and every one of us have spirit guides that help us
Not everyone is aware of them. They lurk in the spiritual realms, seen by the very few who trained their eyes. But they are there, constantly watching over us.
Have you ever woken up from a dream feeling like you received a message from beyond the veil? Well, it’s entirely possible that you did! Spirit guides are beings of light who guide and protect us on our spiritual healing journey. They can take many different forms, such as animals, humans, or even plants. Often, they will choose to reveal themselves to us in our dreams as a way of helping us understand our life’s purpose and path.
In this blog post, we explore the world of spirit guides and how they can often reveal themselves to you in your sleep. We’ll also give you some techniques on how to meet your spirit guide in your sleep, and how to make the most out of the experience.
So, without further ado, if you’re ready to learn more about your spiritual helpers, read on!
What Are Spirit Guides?
Spirit guides are usually with us from birth until death, but they can also come and go as they please. Some people have multiple spirit guides, while others only have one. It’s believed that everyone has at least one spirit guide, although some people are not aware of their presence.
There are many different ways to meet your spirit guide in your sleep. The most common way is through dreams. Dreams are a direct line of communication between our conscious and subconscious minds. This is why it’s important to pay attention to your dreams (especially lucid dreams), as they can often contain messages from your spirit guide. Another way to meet your spirit guide in your sleep is through visualization or meditation. If you focus your energy on meeting your spirit guide before bed, it’s very likely that you will have an encounter with them during your sleep.
While some people may think that meeting their spirit guide in a dream is a coincidence, there are actually ways to increase the likelihood of this happening. For example, before going to bed, you can set the intention to meet your spirit guide in your dreams. You can also ask them to give you a sign that you will remember when you wake up. When you do see this sign in your dream, pay close attention to the message that your spirit guide is trying to convey.
Once you’ve met your spirit guide in your sleep, it’s important to make the most out of this wondrous experience. One way to do this is by keeping a dream journal. This will allow you to track any messages or information that you receive from your spirit guide. You can also ask your spirit guide for guidance on specific issues or problems that you’re facing in your life.
Remember, they are there to help you!
Just be open and receptive to their guidance, and you’ll be sure to benefit from the experience.
Tips for Making the Most Out of Interactions with Your Spirit Guides
- Keep a dream journal: As soon as you wake up from a dream in which you’ve interacted with your spirit guide, write down everything you can remember about the experience. Include as much detail as possible, such as what your guide looked like, what they said to you, and how you felt during the interaction. Over time, you’ll start to notice patterns emerging in your dreams that will give you clues about your life’s path.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions: Your spirit guide is there to help and protect you, so don’t be afraid to ask them questions! If there’s something that’s been weighing on your mind, try asking for guidance in your dreams. Chances are that your spirit guide will provide the answers you need.
- Trust your gut: If something doesn’t feel right after waking up from a dream featuring your spirit guide, trust your intuition! There’s a reason why we have gut feelings – they’re often messages from our higher selves or spirit guides trying to warn us of danger or steer us away from making poor choices.
- People pleasers need not apply: One of the most common pieces of advice that our spirit guides try to impart is for us to stop worrying about what other people think and start living our lives authentically. So if you find yourself constantly saying “yes” when you really want to say “no,” it may be time to listen to what your spirit guide is telling you!
- Follow your heart: Last but not least, perhaps the most important advice that our spirit guides can give us is simply to follow our hearts. When we are living in alignment with our true desires, everything else tends to fall into place – including our relationships, career goals, and overall sense of well-being.
There is a whole world of spirituality waiting for you to explore!
Dreams are a powerful way to connect with our subconscious mind and can often be very revealing. If you’re curious about meeting your spirit guide in a dream, give these techniques a try and see what happens. Trust your intuition and go with what feels right for you – you’ll be sure to get the most out of your experience this way.
Spirit guides play an important role in our lives – even if we don’t realize it! By revealing themselves to us in our dreams, they help us understand our life’s purpose and steer us away from making poor choices.
Now that you know how to meet your spirit guide in your sleep, what are you waiting for? Start paying attention to your dreams, and see what messages they have for you. Who knows, maybe meeting your spirit guide will be just the thing you need to start living life more intentionally. And let me know how it goes in the comments.
Thanks for reading and sweet dreams!