Well… can you?
The short answer is yes, you can use heal pulse on yourself. But whether or not you should is a different story.
The other day, I was in the middle of a tough workout and I started to get a cramp in my side. I tried to stretch it out, but it wasn’t helping. So, I decided to try something different. I stopped what I was doing, closed my eyes, and placed my hands over my heart. Then, I breathed deeply and evenly for a few minutes. After a minute or two, I started to feel better. The cramp faded away and I finished my workout feeling refreshed and invigorated.
Now, you might be wondering what that has to do with the healing pulse. Well, bear with me and you’ll see.
See, when I was doing this little self-healing session, I was actually using a technique called “heal pulse.” This is very much like Reiki and can be used on others. Contrary to Reiki however, you don’t need formal training or attunements for it to work, though it certainly helps to have some sort of spiritual training.
Be that as it may, using heal pulse on yourself is one of the best ways to promote deep healing and relaxation and can bring many health benefits.
How Does Heal Pulse Work?
For those not in the know, heal pulse is a technique that some people use to energetically heal themselves or others. The idea is that by focusing your energy on someone or something, you can help them to heal or be healed. It’s kind of like sending good vibes, but with a little bit more intention behind it.
If you believe in the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction, then using heal pulse on yourself may just be the thing that helps you to manifest better health.
So how does heal pulse work?
Essentially, you send out vibrations that encourage your body’s cells to release tension and stress. These vibrations also help to improve blood circulation and lymphatic flow. As a result, your body is better able to eliminate toxins and impurities. In addition, heal pulse helps to balance your body’s energy centers (or chakras).
This promotes feelings of well-being and peace and is a great practice to start feeling your personal energy.
How to Use Heal Pulse
Now that you know a little bit about how heal pulse works, you’re probably wondering how to use it on yourself.
Luckily, it’s pretty easy but it takes time to make it effective.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position with your spine straight and your eyes closed. Make sure you won’t be interrupted for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Breathe deeply and evenly for a few minutes until you feel relaxed.
- Visualize your body surrounded by white light—this is the healing energy.
- Once you are relaxed, place your hands over your heart or wherever you feel called to place them. The heart however is special because it’s the organ that generates the most amount of personal energy in the body.
- Take three deep breaths and exhale slowly.
- On the next inhale, visualize the white light entering your body through your crown chakra (the energy center at the top of your head).
- As you exhale, visualize the white light moving down through your body, clearing out any negativity or toxins as it goes.
- Continue breathing deeply and visualizing the white light until you feel calm and relaxed. You can also focus on the specific body part you wish to heal.
- Open your eyes when you’re finished.
Heal pulse is a very real ancient healing technique that is available for everyone. There’s no need to worry about doing it perfectly—just trust that the universe will guide the healing energy where it needs to go. Remember, the most important part is believing that it will work. So put your faith in the power of positive thinking and let the healing begin!
If you’re looking for a simple yet effective way to promote deep healing and relaxation, why not give heal pulse a try? It’s easy to do and only takes a few minutes out of your day! Plus, there’s honestly nothing to lose—except maybe some stress and tension.
Using heal pulse on yourself is a personal decision. If you believe in the power of intention and visualization, then giving it a try certainly couldn’t hurt—and who knows, maybe you’ll be surprised by the results!